Legalization of public documents

  • Obtaining of the Apostille of the Hague Convention 1961 from the relevant Spanish authorities
  • Legalization of consular documents with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Registration of foreign public documents with the Spanish Registries

If you have any questions regarding legalization of public documents, please contact us.